Thursday, November 7, 2013

FINAL PROJECT,


For my final project I want to find abandoned/decayed things and/or places.  I chose this topic because I like finding places that had once had life and to image the story behind what was there before.  I personally enjoy viewing these types of photographs because there is always a big Unknown and I want to be the one finding these places and being able to photograph them as well. I want to communicate photographs that people can look at and not only see the decay of the objects in the photographs, but I want people to be able to create their own story by looking at that photograph.  I want people to see the photograph and create their own story of what they can imagine what could have been there.  I want to make it interesting by finding place and objects that no one has seen before. I want to be able to make people see the photograph and want to go to that place themselves.

1 comment:

  1. Ok 2nd / 3rd old decay pictures as atopic so gonna have to work hard to show things I haven't seen, getting into places (safely) can help might try to find pictures on line of what it once looked like and take pictures of the pictures of what it once looked like and include them in with pictures of decayed place.

    ReplyDelete